tisdag 10 januari 2012

B L A C K square ! Yes that's right !

i was going to give u guys a photo but my dear iPhone will not let me upload one so fuck that :) here u have a blogging without a photo :))

so the BIG question everybody is asking now is, what a r e Petra doing now !? well I am sitting on a black square ! I REALLY DO! isn't it amazing that we can do that ! everyting is possible if we just believe ^^

If u guys want, and I know u do, I can take a picture and upload it later on the black square :*

So next question, what are Petra going to do on her square ? well I am not going to live on it infact i am on my way to the gym :O just going to check out some prices and stuff :}

So I now I will take my apple with me and go to the gym if u have some question about anything in my life or in general life u can always ask me I have all the answers !


LOVE P E T R A !


OH I REMEMBERED I HAVE TO CALL MY FATHER I THINK I LEFT MY PANTS THERE ON MY 18th BIRTHDAY!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar