torsdag 5 januari 2012

life is a T R I B U L A T I O N (!) (?)

My status now is chilling in the bed ! and i tell u My friends that life is a tribulation before death :O I am so positive, u now birth love death...

Well what can I say the clock is 06.14am so I thinking that
I am going to sleep a few hours and then hopp on the bus :D
Tomorrow eeeh no I guess later today is more right to say.

So, later today I will take the buss in to the BIIG town Kalmar, there I will get my camera and pay my friend for last night ^^ "if u know what I meen"
theeen maybe I will countinu my journey to b-town to partey or I will get some cat food and go home again ! So comment what u think I should do guys <33


Peace out, love and understanding now I will sleep and remember love is a tribulation!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar