torsdag 5 januari 2012

what T H E fuck (!)

now u guys proberbly wondering what this is about, and i will tell u! this is my life :O my pants are gone again!!
not in the foto but in general !

i have like millions of jeans and other pants but everytime i want some speciall they are gone!! just gone, now i have bean looking all morning (yeeh good morning by the way) all morning and they are nowhere.... i am starting to think they are in my locker in school in some weird way !!   but i think the same as u, why in the hell would they be there... well they have surpriced me before! sneaky pant ^^ heeeeey MAYBE that is why i love them the are so sneaky so you can play hide and seak with them :DD or wait that should not be funny becouse it is allways me who seaks, no i got a litle bit mad and i am going to hide and never come out again!!


sorry for all the miss spelling ! :OO love you !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar